If you want to find out more about the child protection intervention process and how to respond, read our community resource guides.
These guides contain information on the child protection intervention process within each state.
The community resource guides may be able to help if you:
- need help looking after your children
- want to know why child protection or the department is calling
- want assistance dealing with child protection the department
- want to know how to respond if your children are taken away from you or a family member
- want to make a complaint about child protection or the department
- are looking for the contact information of Family Support Services, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Organisations, Legal Services, Complaints
Download the resource guides below.